Workshops

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

San Francisco Part 2

 One day we took a caught the bus to the redwood forest - wonderful





plenty of great photo opportunities for bridges water and planes

 renovations happening next door - I think they were repairing the roof - this was unbelievable


another day a drive to the Napa Valley

 of course you would see grapes in a wine region.

 Back at Sausalito


 My starry starry night socks


On another drive


 loved the sky

 Stopped for lunch but not really ever sure about jam jars for water and wine

 Fabulous spot for fish n chips in Sausalito


 Great shape

 View from the cable car top

 if your remember Are We Being Served - great icecream too

 My special treat - oysters - only ever two at once - freshly shucked in the markets outside the ferry building

1 comment:

Heather said...

It must have been a fantastic trip. Those redwoods are magnificent and I love the socks. I don't think I'd fancy drinking from jam jars, especially if I had paid for the 'privilege'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...