Workshops

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday again




Playing with the Inktense blocks and discovering that some ideas you have don't work - this is computer paper and a very wet stencil from another piece which failed but pleased with this one - I sprayed Gossamer Gold Moonshadow Mist over the top -




Another piece worked well




A piece of batik fabric which seemed to have been salted. Did a stencil spray and that improved it quite a bit




Then I used a white inktense block - plenty of potential. When you play and test all sorts of things happen - good and bad but now I have a brain stop so will be back another day. I have done quite a bit if sampling though - this is for my article in Issue 2 of threads.In-fusion




Then I thought I had better get onto my exhibition piece for the show in Perth which is closer than I care to think so I created a background to get me started.

Last weekend of the Super 15 rugby before the elimination stuff - we enjoyed some great rugby - the Hurricanes and the blues both came out to play and then the Force won. It does seem to have gone on and on though - too long a season.

Went to The Audience this week - film of the production. It was excellent - now we don't need to try and go when we are in London.

Going to be a busy few days because we are off to Adelaide on Wednesday evening

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those stencil experiments are all good - I like the one that didn't work. I am peeling craft glue off my fingers - it's like sunburnt skin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...