Workshops

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Hundertwasser






When we were in Kawakawa where the Hundertwasser toilets are, I treated myself to three packets of Hundertwasser paper napkins - outrageous price I do have to say but I shall be using them wisely.




There were also some wonderful cups and saucers but at $195 each, we decided very quickly to pass. What would happen if we used them and broke one?




I have lovingly popped them in my Hundertwasser basket and they will wait until the moment is right.


5 comments:

Judy said...

No wonder you couldn't resist the napkins, I'm full of envy.

Doreen G said...

Who's you paper napkin friend eh?

Heather said...

What super treasures - too good for using on sticky fingers and then screwing up. We are all green with envy and looking forward to when the right moment arrives for you.

Maggi said...

What fabulous napkins. Why are there never things like this over here??

Julie said...

Fabulous indeed! You will have a great time using them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...