Workshops

Saturday, September 22, 2012

wildflowers

 Spring is a lovely time of the year - the wildflowers are always lovely and it always amazes me that in this arid land there are such bright strong colours. nature is a wee bit glorious. This is Geraldton Wax which grows very readily and makes a good display.

 We have a lovely big bottlebrush tree in our front garden and it is out in flower - one of my favourites really.

 Here is a close up of the brush.

And even though I have spent most of the day packing boxes for Adelaide, I found a wee bit of time to play with fabric. Not sure what I am going to do with it as yet - I had a play with quite a few pieces so have a little stash. After tomorrow i should have a couple of days to play I hope.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the bottle brush flowers and the wax flowers are so pretty.
Enjoy your play days - that piece of fabric looks very interesting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...