Workshops

Friday, February 03, 2012

Back home again


We got home last night - to some glorious rain at times and cooler weather. What do you buy when you are on holiday? Paper napkins of course. I have posted two pics above - top one using my i pad and bottom one using the i phone. Interesting contrast. Anyway I bought quite a few packs of interesting ones - I figured I might not see these ones again.

We have had a busy day - got through about half of the orders and I wrote my part of the newsletter and will do all the POMS (products of the month) over the weekend. My printer died just before we went away and Ian is picking up a new one tomorrow. In fact I have quite a few things to keep me out of mischief over the weekend but it was a lovely week away to somewhere we had never been and of course the most exciting part was really the ride in the big black 777! That premium economy upgrade was well worth it.

I will have a new taster as well tomorrow or Sunday and there is also another new tag at the top for Jacinta and my Limited Editions. Watch the space.....

5 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome Home! Glad you got your ride in the big black 777 - it is rather splendid. Love the paper napkins - more lovely Ratty Tatties!

Robin Mac said...

Welcome home Dale, the weather man must have known you were coming! The napkins look pretty swish, shall look out for the Limited Editions tag. Cheers

lisa_crofts said...

Welcome home dale and ian. Cant wait to see what you have ordered

lisa_crofts said...

Welcome home dale and ian. Cant wait to see what you have ordered

Judy said...

Dale,

Glad you are back, lots of very different napkins there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...