Workshops

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

it's tuesday



Plodding along here today - supposed to be 34 and it is warm but last night sitting outside was lovely. Harley has found lots of hidee holes in my studio and has been helping me while I sort my Artful Journey workshop out and do a wee bit of play with my Provence theme. Kaz and Bruce and Kaz's family have been to the wildlife park - obviously they saw a koala.

Sakurako  made a friend.

 I just unpacked the Stitch magazine. Actually this magazine is getting better each issue - if I had time I would be back into sewing - there are some great articles inside. There are a few spare copies if anyone is interested.

Tonight we are going to Wot the Po with all the family.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looking forward to sitting outside here later in the year.
That koala is such an appealing little chap - they look so cuddly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...