Workshops

Friday, October 29, 2010

At the end of a busy busy week



we are sitting down enjoying a well earned glass of red wine. I did sneak off yesterday to be re-fucshied - this silly pic I took with my phone is for all the lovely people in London who were concerned that my colour had vanished. Well it's back again. Even better - a lovely girl I got lunch from yesterday afterwards told me I looked 10 years younger - goodness knows how old she thought I looked beforehand!!! That's all my cook books behind me - and I do cook from most of them and read them often.

All Blacks play tomorrow in Hong Kong....

4 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely fuchsy! You've got even more cookbooks than I have Dale - I take them to read in bed, unless an embroidery book gets there first.

Gill said...

Good game last night - Wallies pulled through i the end!! Gill

Judy said...

Dale,

Think you look terrific with your new hair colour, I was surprised to see you without it in your hol. snaps.

Digitalgran said...

Hi Dale. I will send you a lovely photo I took of you at Ally Pally shortly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...