Workshops

Thursday, September 02, 2010

busy busy thursday



Like I thought, we have been busy today catching up - well almost. loads of parcels to be collected and sorted - and mail to wade through and orders to work our way through. Here is one of the pages of my little holiday Okarito book. and below is another. Who knows when I will get to finish the rest!
 Okarito, among other things, is the home of the rare brown kiwi - if we go back next year we might be able to go on a nightly tour to see if we can spot one.

Cedar Cottage where we stayed - everything we could ask for apart from the monstrosity in front of it which we did not photograph. The place with the helicopter shed underneath..... As you can see the day Ian took this was absolutely beautiful.
Okarito lagoon with the snow capped mountains in the background. Bit of heaven on earth.


Many parcels today including the latest Embellish - issue 3 - they will go out tomorrow - looks a great issue but I haven't done more than flick through - mostly to read my article on rusting powder...


 The QA Giifts magazine - all ready to post tomorrow - I think there are 2 issues over so if you want one you will need to be quick.

And - the fabulous new book from Gwen Hedley - Drawn to Stitch - I have been waiting for this and it is fabulous -I did sneak a read of part over lunch.

Now I had better go and do something about the washing which I put into the machine this morning - I expect it won't dry in there. Then we are off to dinner with Val and Jim.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lovely post Dale - gorgeous Kiwi pages and scenery. The magazines look good and I must check out the Gwen Hedley book - it sounds great. Hope you had a good dinner.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...