Workshops

Thursday, July 15, 2010

wednesday and thursday and an offer

Last night we went to a fabulous ACO concert - probably one of the best for this year -Patricia Kopatchinskaja - the barefoot fiddler - was the guest conductor and performer and the music was fantastic. I would love to see her and Richard Tognetti perform together. The music is part of her and we loved it. We read somewhere that the ACO concerts are one of the few where pretty well every seat is taken and lots of younger people. I am not surprised at all. The lady who sits next to Ian comes up from Albany for every concert and the lady who used to sit next to Ian now comes in her wheelchair and is currently sitting upstairs. You can see we are all regulars with the same seats but we don't know their names......

I am working on my ATW but no pics yet because it is only just starting to be organised. I have changed my mind again. I am busy trying to do a number of different things.

I have a Tim Holtz embossing folder - Bricked and Woodgrain set which I ordered two of by mistake - I am selling it for $13.00 which is pretty much what I paid for it - I have seen them retail for over $21 so it is a good price. You just need to pay postage on that or breeze by and pick it up. I am still having fun with my dies and embossing folders and have actually made one myself - had to buy cereal which we never eat in order to do this!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Those embossing folders sound great Dale and I would love to be able to 'breeze on by' and pick one up. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a home for the spare one.

Penny said...

If it hasnt gone Dale I would love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...