Workshops

Sunday, July 25, 2010

pics from Grant

Grant has sent me some piccies and I was correct with the boat I found - it was indeed them
Beautiful day here today and we had another bbq to finish all the stuff we had left over yesterday. I am working on a long piece of fabric - I suppose you could call it complex cloth since I have been doing a variety of things to it but when it is finished I intend wrapping it up as something special.

Lots of our new kangaroo paws are about to flower but some are droopy and I have spent time on the net finding out why - we watered them today and shall keep an eye on them. I have never seen droopy kangaroo paws before.....

1 comment:

Heather said...

Neither sad nor old and enjoying celebrating their win. Your cloth sounds interesting Dale. Hope the kangaroo paws perk up soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...