Workshops

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Lovely lovely rain

The drought has broken and I suspect the weather will be warmer - wonderful rain - of course it started just when the stuff coming back from Brisbane arrived and was depsoited on our front verandah. Never mind, I will get it all unpacked and away tomorrow. It's nice to have my own container of stuff back.

I havebooked my plane flight to Auckland for the Craft show in Hamilton in September. I shall be curating the Textile Tantrums and also being a working artist. Hope to catch up with lots of lovely folk then.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are as busy as ever by the sound of it Dale. Glad you have rain - I never thought I'd say this but we could do with some. The trouble is, once it starts it seems to go on for ages.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...