Workshops

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Happy May


I forgot my May for the start of the month - you get quite out of sinc when you are away.
So like the newsletter it is a few days late.

Thanks to the people who have started taking the Dale's Folly thread off my hands. I could have sold it as a different thread, Marj, except that it clearly has Stonehaven on it but it is a lovely colour - maybe I could suggest to Ian that he write little labels for each thread and pop it on - ha ha. Something like Atumnal leaves hanging around stones - he would have to write tiny. Fortunately production has begun on the real Stonehaven, along with Cradle Mountain which we are also completely out of.

I should have some play stuff to show tomorrow - off to start a little playing with Pumice Stone which is a new Distress Ink colour made for me..... well if only

Grant is flying off to London tonight so we won't see him for a while. Pity we can't go see him sail at Lake Garda beginning of June - thought about it.

2 comments:

Spiral Dyed Downunder said...

Mmmmm, yes, just going to watch the sailing. Sounds good. Just received the new colours in the mail. I LOVE IRONBARK.

Heather said...

I'm not surprised the arrival of May took you by surprise Dale - the months fly by so fast and it's not only oldies like me who think that. Glad the threads are moving. They are so lovely, if I didn't already have more than I could ever use I'd be tempted to order some myself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...