Workshops

Thursday, March 25, 2010

blog problems

I have removed the Mandurah on the train entry as I think that was what caused me dramas and I can now read the blog on Internet Explorer and I hope you can too.

We are catching up - very tired yesterday - must have been the adrenalin running at such a fast speed and we slept well until someone decided to fax quite a few times around 5am.

And it is hot and sticky again so all that effort for nothing.

Thanks for all the caring messages. I am keeping the burnt switch - had to rescue it from the rubbish bin. No plans for it yet!

I meant to also add that we had planned to visit the Sculpture by the Sea at Cottesloe on Monday evening - no such luck - I wonder what happened to it all - it was due to close on Tuesday. I especially wanted to see Kerry Argent's piece which won the people's choice. Onya Kerry.

4 comments:

Robin Mac said...

Brilliant Dale, I knew you would fix it eventually, I can read all your side bar now. Cheers, Robin
PS thank goodness our office is far enough away from our bedroom that we can't hear faxes in the middle of the night - just our poor visitors who sleep next door to it!

Sheeprustler said...

Side bar is back in Google Chrome. Hope the storm did no real damage.

Doreen G said...

Yey I can see again-well I mean I can see all of your blog again.
Well done you.

Heather said...

Glad you've got rid of your gremlins. I'm not surprised you're tired after the past few days - it's disappointing that the storm didn't clear the air and make it cooler.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...