Workshops

Friday, March 05, 2010

AWOL


I am still here - just been flat out since the weekend catching up and basically fried brain from the heat. Much nicer today and in fact it was only 19 degrees in the pool this morning. Too cold for Ian to go swimming.. I thought I would post my new red shoes (yes - another pair) When my leg was very painful in Sydney I just happened to spot these in a shop window - haven't worn them yet but surely it will get cold soon.....

The second aussie magazine Embellish arrived today - it is excellent. We will be sending them out on Monday because dare I say it - we are off to watch the rugby and next I have to grovel to the Holey Moleys - I have lesson 5 all written but my photgrapher is chafing at the bit and he hopes you will forgive him if I send it out in the morning. His team - the Chiefs - is just about to play...

7 comments:

Penny said...

Love those shoes. I suppose I need this magazine as well, oh heck, just when I have had to cancel Angie Hughes class at Geelong too.
Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

nice shoes indeed. I better go and get meself a pair of shoes while Bruce is away.

Doreen G said...

I had forgotten that Holey M was due but tell himself that it is ok with me--tomorrow will be fine.
I'm too tired to even worry about it.

Heather said...

The shoes are so pretty yet look comfortable too Dale - just what you need when you are on the go so much. We are enjoying Spring sunshine and drying washing out of doors for the first time for ages. It's still very cold at night though and frosty each morning. Enjoy the rugby.

Robin Mac said...

Gorgeous shoes - lucky you. Is your leg completely recovered yet? Hmm..I may need to order that mag as well, and I am still thinking about the taster every month. Still very hot here, but not so much humidity thank goodness. cheers, Robin

Sandy said...

Great shoes. I'm pleased that Embellish arrived. I thought I'd misunderstood about your carrying it and wouldn't be getting it.

Julie said...

Wonderful shoes! Do you know the maker? They look very comfy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...