Workshops

Saturday, December 19, 2009

last little flowers


Couldn't resist some last little flowers and now I have finished all my stitching for the flower stitcher book. This one is for all those people coated in snow in the northern hemisphere - no chance for little flowers to relax in the sun but plenty of lilting ones here today - we have hidden indoors but I am about to go outside and plant my herbs.

I have found some fabulous glue which works on fabric with the gilding flakes - very pleased with this.

Wow - it is raining big rain drops - we have loaned the car to Grant so we will have to walk to Koinonia with our umbrellas - they are off on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow so we thought we would go and eat there and wish them a happy holiday.

Lisa - yes I read that you can now take knitting needles on planes - a bit of back to normality - tiny scissors yet? I made my favourite salad last night - panzanella - I meant to take a photo but it got dark and we ate it - next time

7 comments:

Doreen G said...

I love the flowers Dale.
Your herbs should do well now that they won't be getting so much sunshine :-)

Heather said...

Thankyou for the flowers - most welcome as it is c-c-c-cold over here. Your herbs and other plants will enjoy that rain. At least we are dry at present - cold and dry is OK. I like the sound of your salad - very interesting.

Julie said...

Thank you for the flowers Dale, we have snow and ice here. Brrrr!

Viv Estill said...

Thanks for the lovely flowers Dale and hope you and Ian have a lovely Christmas. It's freezing cold here - quite a winter wonderland - very pretty though!
Viv

Robin Mac said...

Dale, I received some tiny scissors in my gift pack at the Textile Show in Brisbane last year - sold by one of the stalls there. I was told you could take them on planes and was very sceptical, but I have had them (deliberately) in my handbag for six checkins now and they have not been confiscated!!! I haven't been overseas with them, but Brisbane airport is notoriously difficult so if they pass there I think they will pass anywhere. Happy Christmas to you and Ian. Cheers, Robin

Ev said...

must have been localised rain as we didn't get any in Canning Vale. Do love those little flowers and they won't wilt in this heat either.

loVe2cre8 said...

Are you keeping the type of glue that you use secret? Come on, spill the beans!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...