Workshops

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

back to the drawing board

remember Monday's picture of the eucalyptus pod? Well this is what happens if you heat it. I printed onto craft vilene using TAP for the back and then bonded my two pieces of craft vilene together using Gossamer Fuse (yes - it really does bond things together very well) using a hot iron and this is the result. Having now used up all my paper and not having any more as yet I am about to unpick all my stitching and start again. Keep watching this space.

The people enrolled in The Holey Moley Club are a wonderful bunch - so much sharing of info. I love it.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Why unpick it? It's a beautiful color. Just add something on top of it.

Doreen G said...

Oops!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...