Workshops

Sunday, March 08, 2009

all cultured and rugbed out weekend


Big Saturday - sorting and packaging threads and doing orders but all before 10.15 because we had 3 super 14 rugby ganes to watch - the Hurricanes won - just as well and then we really enjoyed the Highlanders vs Crusaders game when the Highlanders won - well done. Low scoring game - like watching soccer for scoring. Somewhere in between games I shopped and cooked dinner which we ate quickly before heading off for the second marathon nearly 3 hours of War of the Roses. The theatre seats become uncomfortable when you sit in them for 7 hours - even on a long plane trip you can get up and move around. But it was fabulous and I am so pleased we went. Just how do they remember so many words and then repeat them night after night.....

Today I really am finishing writing the newsletter which should go out tonight.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I wish I had half your energy! Just reading your blog makes me feel tired sometimes, but it is always interesting. We are in Rugby gloom this weekend as my husband's favourite team lost. A trip to the pub serves well, whatever the final score - either to celebrate or drown the sorrows!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...