Workshops

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

stonehaven



Jacinta has been dyeing up a new fibre - see my stone pictures below - Stonehaven - today she sent me silk tops, wool tops, filmsies and a pile of fibres so I have been making silk paper from the cocoon strippings and spraying it with Starburst Sprays. I am planning a new little book - my stone book - the pics are not such a good colour but you can see the colour of the fibres on our website for a better colour. Anyway the book will grow slowly or so.

3 comments:

Aussie Jo said...

Lovely fibres and colours.
There is actually a place called Stonehaven near Geelong, a friend has the family farm there. Lots of dry stone walls around!!

Heather said...

I'm sure there is a Stonehaven somewhere in the UK - love the textures you have achieved in your pieces. Look forward to seeing more pieces as they are made.

Maggi said...

What fantastic texture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...