Workshops

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rust Pocket Book

I finished my Rust Pocket Book today - and I even found my rusty buttons I bought from Christopher Robyn Quilts in Wanaka - thought they had disappeared. I don't finish these books to a pattern - I just hope that somehow they might end up how I like. I should have photographed it -I just scanned it and the edges are pretty blurry. This is the outcome from having my sample book stolen - new experimenting with loved theme and full of flower stitches in various sizes and patterns.

9 comments:

Maggi said...

The rusty buttons are just right. Christopher Robin!!? Not the one who went down toBuckingham Palace with Alice?

Heather said...

I love the Rust Pocket book and the rusty buttons are the perfect finishing touch. It is nice to work intuitively sometimes and you can get lovely surprises, can't you?

Genie said...

lovely book Dale

Digitalgran said...

Wow, beautiful colours and textures Dale.

Lesley's Creations said...

Hi There. Your rusty pocket book is fabulous and I do love your inspirational photos on your previous posting.xx

Unknown said...

Are the rusty buttons pearl? Love the piece. I thought Christopher Robin was Winnie the Pooh friend?!
Heather HDD

Judy said...

Dale,

They are very beautiful your Rust Pocket Book, you used a negative happening to drive your creativity - your the winner. Just a shame it had to come the way it did Karma will come round for that person.

Julie said...

Photographed or scanned, it's beautiful book Dale. I'm totally hooked on rust too.

Doreen G said...

Fantastic Dale and the buttons are perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...