Workshops

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy Birthday Ken


Happy New Year everyone but especially Happy Birthday to Ken - being born on the 1st of Jan means Ian never forgets..... We hope you and Raylene have been having a wonderful day in Pukerua Bay.

Very hot here but I have been creating - come back and see later on today. Went to the studio to do something else but felt inspired to create some fabrics for a little book I am going to make and got inspired by the pics I took at the yacht club a couple of weeks ago.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Happy New Year Dale!

Christine said...

Dale, wishing you and Ian all the best for 2009. I'm sure you'll both be as busy as always but hope you can find time for some relaxation as well.

PS Happy Birthday to Ken from a fellow New Years' Day baby. Only problem is people tended to give me a combined Christmas and birthday gift all my childhood, didn't go down too well I can tell you, VBG.
Hooroo,
Christine
http://missmuffettwo.blogspot.com/

M Dawson said...

Crivens! We are forever hurtling up the coast through Pukerua Bay - must remember to wave in a general fashion next time we go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...