Workshops

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

copper buttons



Look what the courier man brought today - a huge box of handmade copper buttons. Little and big square and round and hearts. I have nabbed some little square ones for my new rust book which is nearly finished - just making the rods for the ends. Very exciting to get these - Ian will do much nicer pictures for the website tomorrow I hope. If you only knew how long it took me to track them down and as usual all for my own selfish use - but willing to share them with everyone else of course! They are all beautifully hand made - quite yummy.

By the way - all bar 3 of the books have gone. I do believe I will have some more to come before too long.

7 comments:

Stitchety Grub said...

Wow these are bewdiful... lucky you getting first dibs hehe! I know you get to try alot of the new products out there I am just soooo impressed you get to play with so many! (I am verrrry green haha LOL!

Maggi said...

What fantastic buttons - lucky you.

Heather said...

What gorgeous buttons - you are very good to share them - I would hord them all to myself and not let anyone know how to get them!! They will be perfect for your rust book.

Heather said...

I know there is an 'a' in hoard - you won't make me write out my spelling mistakes 10 times will you?

Gina said...

They are very beautiful buttons!

Julie said...

Gorgeous buttons Dale. I may have to invest!

Penny said...

Love these, I will certainly have to invest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...