Workshops

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'tis the night before Christmas and all is well

This morning I picked mulberries from our tree - lots still to ripen but a good little start although I do know someone who has been eating them every morning....

The shopping is done, the washing is done, the presents are bought , wrapped and under the tree. The icecream and pavlova are both made and the fridge is laden with goodies to feed an army.

The last of the orders before Christmas have gone, the cards have all been sent and new roses have been placed in vases. Even the studio has been tidied a little only.

And the Cyber Fyber parcel has been collected by the DHL man and is on its way.

Tonight we are off to dinner with Sarina and Frank and tomorrow we will be up bright and early.

I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS - thanks for reading me and for all your lovely emails and comments. May you all have a fabulous relaxing day - I shall be....

10 comments:

Brad said...

I am glad all is well.
I like reading your blog.
Merry Christmas to you.
Brad

Unknown said...

My- Have you been a busy bee today. I feel tired just reading about it all.
Glad all is organised on all fronts especially "Paris Shoes" on its way to the Fiber Cyber with the DHL man.
Thanks for all your inspiration, support and a great Blog.
Have a Happy & Merry Christmas
Heather Mc

Clare Wassermann said...

Have a wonderful Xmas - I have enjoyed finding your Blog!

Ali Honey said...

Season's Greetings to you both Dale.

Maureen said...

Have a good Christmas Dale!!

Julie said...

Paris Shoes looks great! Hope you're having a lovely Christmas Day.

Penny said...

and a Merry Christmas to you and Ian too and the rest of your family.
thank you for the wonderful things you have both sent and helped me make in the last year. What would I do without you!

Maria said...

Merry Christmas from Sweden! I like to read your blog now and then.
Welcome to look at mine (though in Swedish); bloggdax.blogg.se

Maria

Aslam said...

Your art work is attractive and beautiful as compare to other artists work,i am also a artist my art work is presented in form of these cards on this website.
Plastic card printing
Gift card printing

arlee said...

Dale, the Cyber Fyber book looks so deliciously pretty! You *knew* you'd finish in time :}
Merry Merries!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...