Workshops

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

twiddley bitz


Don't you love the names some people dream up? Our order of Twiddley Bitz arrived today so had to have a play. This is the Twiddley Tree - I have coloured it with a variety of things and glazed it with our new little glazes and somewhere managed to add some glitter. I am sure a little twiddley tree will find a place somewhere. There are also wonderful books - I have pulled out a Foot Book for me to play with - appropriate I thought. Ian is busy loading them on the web. Not to be sewn into but you can sew them onto surfaces by wrapping - or indeed glueing.

Off to do a diferent sort of cast on the shoe sole.....

3 comments:

Maggi said...

This looks interesting. Is the bottom part grungeboard?

Penny said...

Oh Dale more things I just need!!

Digitalgran said...

These twiddley Bitz are really lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...