Workshops

Sunday, June 24, 2007

great day for one thing or another


Here's the man of the match. After a slow start the ABs beat the Springboxs so all is well in the land of rugby. Not such a good day for Team NZ in the yachting though. We will be in Sydney in time to watch tonight's race. Flight time has just changed so off to finish the packing - gotta take my clothes and stuff as well. That's always very last and sometimes I dream that I have got somewhere without anything to wear. only taking my notebook for writing and my TASTs to stitch. And a book to read.
See you next week or at the show - we are looking forward to visiting our favourite Indian restaurant.

1 comment:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Ummm....yes, not a good start for Team NZ.

Your Goody Goody Gumdrops looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...