Workshops

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

excitements


Wednesday has brought many excitements - first of all this gorgeous book from Jane Hall turned up. I have admired her work for a long time. Such ethereal stuff. I have grabbed one for myself and written my name inside so I can't sell it.

Next, the Opulent threads have arrived and have been deposited at our lockup. We are going to go down after the mail has been done to open the boxes so I can start packaging them and stitching with them. And the two challenge winners for helping me name them will have their's sent tomorrow. I think I have been waiting in anticipation for far too long.

I have finished the knitting and embellishing section of the book so skipping on to finish the next section - another little excitement.

Last night we went to a whacky movie - Hot Fuzz - if you want a fun movie I would recommend it. Not sure if there was a message - just a laugh or many.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...