Workshops

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

tuesday report

Patti Culea's new book has just arrived today and it's pretty good - Patti is a clever wee thing. I am not a dollie maker and I found having to dress mine a real challenge but it's nice to see her there. There are a lot more much more exciting ones inside the book.




It seems that electricians are not easy to hang onto - the ones on the building site next door have vanished as well. I can see bleakness in the finishing scene with Easter looming up quickly. Never mind, I shall put my no 2 dollie in to guard as well. And we will keep on plotting the garden.

Today Jaslyn spotted a book I adore which usually lives by my side of the bed so I can have a quick peep before I go to sleep - the textures and colours are amazing and inspirational. It's Roberta Furlanetto - Weave - and there is a link to it on my links to the right.

I have also made a card for our friend Kathy - she will be having a BIG birthday soon but is stuffing off to Europe before then so we are all going out to dinner tonight. I am trying to use up more of the Luigi Lolly wrappers and Kathy loves Luigi's gnocchi.

3 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

That looks like a great doll book, Dale.

Digitalgran said...

Willow looks very pretty and well dressed. One day I would like to have a go at making a doll, but the dressing would give me more pleasure than making her.

Liz Plummer said...

Wow! Love it! Congratulations, Dale!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...